Received an SMS that your Annual Service Statement is available online? Log in here. If you haven't received your notification yet - don't worry you will receive an SMS or email when your statement is available online.

What if I employ someone interstate?

​We are only able to record service for work performed in South Australia.

If you employ construction workers interstate, you may need to register them with the portable long service leave scheme in that State or Territory. An agreement exists between schemes to recognise service days recorded in other jurisdictions.

The contact details for each scheme are listed below.