Login to our online portal to track your long service leave, as well as download statements and forms.
Wondering how much leave you’ve accrued?
The best way to keep track of how much leave you've accrued is to regularly check online by logging in with your Registration Number and Password.
Our online portal is updated every time your employer lodges information with us and you will be able to see how many days service you've recorded and what that means for you in terms of your progression towards taking long service leave.
Once you have recorded 2,600 service days (equivalent to 10 years full time employment) with the Portable Long Service Leave scheme, you can apply to take 13 weeks long service leave.
What's great about online services?
- Check all your employers have recorded service for you
- See the total days service you've accrued and what that means to you
- See your leave balance
- View details of previous payments and the status of any payment in progress
- Download your latest annual service statement
- Make sure your contact details are up to date
- Select your preferred way of being contacted
- Reset your online services password
- Download application forms
So why not check it out now?
If you have any queries, please contact us.